We hope and pray your family, your friends and you are well and in good health, as we are all confronted by the threat of COVID 19.
Your Safety is our priority. To ensure safety for you and other guests staying with us, we request you to carry your fully vaccinated certification on arrival at Maidens Hotel.
- Effective January 12, 2022, proof of full vaccination with any vaccine approved by the Indian government or by the WHO, along with proof of ID, will be required for those above 18 to enter any of our hotels in India If proof of full vaccination is not available, a negative RTPCR report for a test taken not more than 48 hours prior, along with proof of ID, must be shown at the hotel entrance.
- Proof of vaccination, RT-PCR, and ID can be either paper or in digital form.
- Those under 18 are exempt from the above requirements.
- Masks must also be worn at all times in our hotels by all those aged 6 or older, except when seated to dine.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness & Hygiene:
Our hotel has always practised complete transparency with our guests and colleagues and placed the highest emphasis on the safety and wellbeing of our guests with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene. With the risks associated with COVID 19, and in accordance with World Health Organization and Ministry of Tourism guidelines, we have implemented a number of additional measures at our hotel.
Guided by our ethos, it is our duty to share with you the extraordinary measures that have been implemented to attain highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness at our hotel for the safety of our guests.
To reinforce our commitment, we are pleased to also share that we have partnered with Bureau Veritas, the world leader in testing, inspection and certification services, to validate and review our safety and hygiene programme. Our hotel continues to be the best and safest option, even more so now than ever before.
All of us at Maidens Hotel are grateful for the immense trust placed in us by our guests to always do the right thing. We understand that not all of our guests would want to peruse through the complete list of procedures. For their convenience, the most important ones have been highlighted below:
- All touch points in public areas like door handles, elevator buttons, counter tops, table tops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitiser/disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and at turndown in the evening.
- Electrostatic sprayers with professionally identified chemicals are being used to disinfect the hotel entrances, employee entrances, as well as various public areas.
- For the safety of our guests, rooms will be sanitised after guests check out, kept vacant for 24 hours and then allocated.
- Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchens, restaurants, in-room dining, business centre and banquet halls to sanitise their hands every time they serve food or touch food related items.
- Updated and detailed cleaning checklists, including the use of professionally identified chemicals and agents for all areas, including laundry, are being followed and monitored closely.
- All supplies and materials are sanitised before being admitted into the hotel premises.
- Correctly formulated hand sanitisers are in place in all guest rooms and at all public spaces and include the entrance, lobby, corridor, business centre, cloak rooms, etc.
- Our cars are disinfected after each use, as is luggage, before entering the hotel.
- Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all staff members at all times and changed frequently. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service
- Restaurants and seating in the lobby have been reconfigured to ensure safe distances are maintained between guests.
- Temperature readings of non-resident guests are taken at the entrance of the hotel. Temperature readings of resident guests and team members are also taken twice a day.
- A guest check-in self-declaration form is in place which covers COVID-19 symptoms. Any guest who indicates these symptoms is required to undergo a medical examination prior to check-in.
- If any of the parameters for our guests or colleagues are not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance are provided immediately
- Professional agencies and doctors are on standby for sanitisation of all areas should there be anyone detected with a positive sign of COVID-19.
- Detailed Standard Operating Procedures are in place in case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis where a guest or a colleague needs to be quarantined.
To ensure all standards and protocols are adhered to, each hotel has a dedicated Hygiene and Safety Manager.
Our guests have been extremely appreciative of the measures we are taking for their safety. Equally our colleagues have welcomed these initiatives, with none of our team members testing positive for COVID-19.
For more detailed information on the safety & hygiene protocols that have been implemented in our hotels, please click here
Our Cancellation Policy:
If you made your reservations through Travel Agents or travel websites, we request you to contact them to cancel the reservations.
We would also like to assure you that we are entirely flexible with all new reservations and have instituted a policy that allows you to cancel your reservation at any time.
We would like to thank you for your support and we pray for your safety and wellbeing.