We hope and pray your family, your friends and you are well and in good health, as we are all confronted by the threat of COVID 19.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness & Hygiene:
Our hotel has always placed the highest emphasis on the safety and wellbeing of our guests with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene. With the risks associated with COVID 19, and in keeping with World Health Organisation guidelines, we implemented a number of additional measures at the beginning of March for the safety of our guests and our people - some of these steps are:
- All touch points in public areas like door handles, elevator buttons, counter tops, table tops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitizer/disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and also at turndown in the evening.
- Hand sanitizers are in place at all public spaces and include the entrances, lobbies, corridors, business centres, cloak rooms, etc.
- On the direction of local authorities to all hotels in the city, our gym is currently not in operation.
- Temperature readings of resident and non-resident guests and our team are taken at the entrance to the hotel.
- A guest check-in declaration form is in place to identify guests who had travelled to high risk countries in the previous 14 days so that they can undergo a medical examination prior to check-in.
- If any of the parameters for our guest or colleagues are not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance is provided immediately.
Our guests have been extremely appreciative of the measures we are taking for their safety. Equally our colleagues have welcomed these initiatives, with none of our team members testing positive for COVID 19.
Our Cancellation Policy:
We understand your travel plans will be affected, given these unprecedented times. For any reservations currently being held for travel dates till 30th April, you may choose to cancel these with no penalties. If you have paid booking deposits, you may choose to either hold them with us for future travel until 31st December, 2020 or ask for a refund.
If you made your reservations through Travel Agents or travel websites, we request you to contact them to cancel the reservations.
We would also like to assure you that we are entirely flexible with all new reservations and have instituted a policy that allows you to cancel your reservation at any time.
We would like to thank you for your support and we pray for your safety and wellbeing.